- 20 whole jalapenos, split lengthwise and seeded
- 2 blocks cream cheese
- 1 lb of high quality thin bacon, cut into thirds
- Jalapenos or other hot peepers – use latex gloves when working with them.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Once your jalapeno slices are split and seeded fill them generously with the cream cheese. Wrap a piece of bacon around the pepper half and secure with a toothpick. You can freeze or refrigerate these peppers for a short time or bake immediately.
- Bake on a pan with a rack for 20-25 minutes. If after 20 minutes your bacon is not brown turn on your broiler and watch carefully until brown. The convection setting might be worth using.
- Put on a heated plate and serve
“In politics, stupidity is not a handicap.”
-Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
(Visited 25 times, 1 visits today)